Entrance and Enrollment Requirements
- High School diploma, its equivalent or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Documentation of immunizations or titers
- Criminal Background check
- Drug screening
- The motor ability necessary to ambulate independently in class, lab, and clinical rotations
- Visual acuity sufficient to observe and assist patient behavior, prepare instruments, prepare instruments, and accurately operate equipment
- Auditory acuity sufficient to hear instructions, requests, and motor equipment
- The motor ability necessary to manipulate equipment and supplies and to utilize fine psychomotor skills for patient assessment and treatment
- The ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language proficiently
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner and establish rapport with patients, peers, and colleagues
- The ability to think critically and use problem-solving skills
- The ability to resolve conflicts appropriately and function effectively in stressful situations
- Students must provide own transportation to class and clinical rotations
Dental Depot Academy of Dental Assisting will provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities in order for students to have access to educational programs and services.
Have questions about Dental Depot Academy?
Email Robin Graham at [email protected] or call at 405-296-6123.