Becoming Part of the Family
At Dental Depot we're not just a team, we're family. You will be welcomed into a team oriented, non-corporate, family style atmosphere.
As a hygienist, you'll be responsible for performing prophylaxis, periodontal scaling and examining oral areas including the head and neck for signs of oral disease. Hygienist are also responsible for educating patients on oral hygiene.
• Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments and/or ultrasonic technology.
• Record and review patient medical histories.
• Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal pockets and signs of gum disease.
• Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
• Expose periapical, bitewing and panoramic x rays.
• Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
• Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
• Feel lymph nodes under patient's chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate presence of abnormalities.
A career at Dental Depot will give you a distinct advantage in your career. You’ll be in a unique position to get the repetitions you need to fine-tune your skills and will have the opportunity to take advantage of numerous continuing education hours provided by Dental Depot.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Life, Accident & Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Private Practice Approach
- Patient-Centered Focus
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required Associate's In Applied Science Degree Required, Field of Study: Dental Hygiene OR
Bachelor of Science Degree Required, Field of Study: Dental Hygiene